#72: The 6 Major Areas You’ll Improve if You Tune into Finding the Upside This Year
I believe that every brand should have pillars and values that they stand on, and that also goes for this show! I wanted to give you the backstory on this podcast – how it started and how it’s going. But more importantly, I wanted to explore what you can expect from this show as we embark on 2024 and where your life and business will improve from what you hear every time you tune in. In this episode, I’ll share our 6 Finding the Upside pillars, reveal a little bit about our upcoming episodes, point you in the direction of some past episodes to help you dive into our six key areas of focus, and some of the things I’m excited about and working on behind the scenes. Let’s dive in!
Here’s a quick look at what you can expect from today’s episode…
- [1:32] How we started and how it’s going
- [3:13] The phased approach to launching
- [6:48] What to expect on the podcast in 2024
- [8:34] The 6 Pillars of Finding the Upside – Highlighted episode from each
LIST OF EPISODES HIGHLIGHTED IN THIS EPISODE:
- #49: Embracing Neurodivergence with Pasha Marlowe
- #58: Leaders and CEO’s: The Biggest Things Most Leaders Do Wrong
- #30: Finding Better Focus: Why Less is More with Apps and Tech
- #9: Starting Before you’re Ready: Using this Concept to Take ACTION!
- #3: The Cost of NOT Doing Something
- #37: One Tough Chick: Angela Hoover, The Angel Queen
Episode Show Notes:
Maria DeLorenzis Reyes | Instagram
Maria DeLorenzis Reyes | Facebook
Maria DeLorenzis Reyes | Website
Want to scale your business to the next level? GET SCORED NOW My Scale Factor Formula™ Scorecard takes just 5 minutes and will give you a custom scorecard for your business. Get your Business Scale Ready Score HERE.
Thanks for tuning into Finding The Upside! If you enjoy listening to our podcast, we would greatly appreciate it if you could take a moment to leave us a rating and review HERE.
Your feedback is important to us and will help us improve our content and reach more listeners like you. Post a screenshot of you listening on Instagram & tag us @themariadr so we can thank you personally!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the Finding The Upside podcast! Don’t miss out on future interviews with special guests plus bonus episodes! Follow now!
Never miss a show…get the goods delivered directly to your inbox! CLICK HERE and find “Email Me New Episodes” at the Bottom of the page.